Adult Therapy Services
Counseling, support, and coaching for adults as they pursue life-work balance, navigate ups and downs of relationships, encounter family-related challenges, and seek occupational/career successes.
Adulthood is about…
- connecting with those we love as well as our community at large
- engaging ourselves in productivity and purpose
- facing each challenge with endurance, survival, and thriving
- accomplishing our goals
- establishing our legacy for future generations
Sometimes, though, adversity strikes and we become crippled in the face of loss, failure, heartache, or fear that we are not enough. We are challenged to sort through these roadblocks, learn new ways of navigating and managing them, and become even better at surviving and thriving.
Here are some common reasons adults seek therapy:
- Stress and anxiety
- Relationship struggles
- Parenting issues
- Re-evaluating goals and purpose, particularly those related to mid-life
- Career-related challenges
- Traumatic or life-altering experiences
- Grief and loss
- Aging/age-related issues
Therapy provides a space for healing, a space for understanding, and a space for re-discovery. Whether you need one of these spaces or all three, together we will create a brave space so you reconnect with who and what are most important to you.